We are an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
Nature and Scope of the Position
The Supply Chain & Logistics Manager is responsible for procurement and logistics management, ensuring that all client requests are delivered and invoiced on time and in full, inventory management, operational cost reduction, obtaining of competitive process from suppliers, efficient shipping and excellent team management. Working together with the other managers, he/she is in charge of all the procurement and logistics team.
Qualifications Required for the role
- Degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management with Professional Certification
- CIPS or equivalent professional certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ISO Certification
- 5 years in similar position in a busy office.
Work related skills
- Assertive and results-oriented
- Effective organizational and team management skills
- Financial planning and taxation knowledge
- Project delivery and task execution abilities
- A self-starter with a can-do approach
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- High Levels of Integrity and Professionalism
- Attention to Detail
- Team Management and Collaborative Personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Excellent customer service skills
The last date of applications will be 18th June 2021. Send your applications to [email protected]